Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Little Rant

“You don't know what you've got till it's gone…"
"Big Yellow Taxi" - Joni Mitchell

It is far too easy to take things for granted in life or, often times, not to see what you have in the first place. We all do it, I too am guilty as charged, but more and more lately I hear people around me complaining about one thing or another in their lives and I am fed up. There are two sides to every coin… try turning it over to see the other side.

Lately, most of these complaints have been related to people’s pregnancy, children or families in general. Maybe these issues get to me more (long story short), but I really wish that these people would see what they have in front of them! Honestly, just look around you and see what others are lacking in their lives and then take a long hard look in the mirror and see what you have right in front of you – cherish the people in your life, value what they have to offer you and maybe even see how lucky you really are because not everyone is so fortunate.

That’s my rant for the day… sorry!