Pages - Menu

Monday, July 4, 2011

Definition Of My Life: The Work Widow!

I am having an FML kind of day today, and no I do not intend to go into detail. However, to sum things up, here is the current definition of my life as described by Urban Dictionary: 

Work Widow: Commonly found among the partners of consultants and salespeople, a state of "temporary widowhood" caused by the work or work travel schedule of a significant other. A woman, married or in a relationship, who is often left alone on a regular basis for significant periods of time (multiple days), enough to seem to be single or without companionship. (Male version: Work Widower)

It is not that I don't understand what is going on right now, it's just that I am tired and fed up with it. Those who live (or have lived) this life understand how I am feeling right now and thank you for being there for me.

I don't want pity or sympathy from anyone - I just needed to vent... so, FML!