Pages - Menu

Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School Tomorrow

As we have all seen on TV commercials the last few weeks, back to school is usually portrayed as a happy moment for adults; the kids are out of your hair and the old routine begins again. No more "are we there yet", no more "I'm bored, entertain me", and no more figuring out day camps and babysitters while you have to go to work.

For me, back to school is hell. My quiet summer turns into busy, hectic, and mind-numbing days as students return, registration begins, and you can no longer hear yourself think in your own office. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job... but the next 2 weeks I could live without. And to make matters worse, DH left today for 3 whole weeks!!! Ugh...

That being said, I may be absent in the next couple of weeks... but I will try and keep up! And for those of you who read this and work with me... enjoy the last few hours of peace and quiet and good luck tomorrow! At least it's a 4 day week right?