Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No Pain, No Gain... Right?

As I mentioned on Monday, a bunch of new tests were thrown at us at the last miunte. Thankfully, we got all of those taken care of yesterday morning and all of the results should be in by Friday so there is nothing to worry about. I have to say though, watching DH do a blood test was amusing. He is really not a fan of needles so he was all squirmy about it. He even had shivers down his back when we left the room LOL. Actually last night he was even saying his arm hurt. Geez! They only took 1 vile from him! The last time I had blood tests done (before this) they took about 7 viles! I would love to watch him go through that! Mean, I know : )

Also, I did my second injection last night. It didn't hurt at all on Monday but yesterday was a different story. I changed legs (as you are supposed to alternate) and was doing it at home on my own (without a nurse) so maybe that had something to do with it. But, no pain... no gain... so it is worth it!

Off to the notary tonight to finalize our wills and then on to injection 3...