Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shelfari!

This morning I got the idea to add a "Currently Reading" section to this blog and I assumed there would already be a "widget" here that I liked... wrong! So, for the last few hours I have tired various sites and programs to find something that I like and... tada! Shelfari! It is exactly what I envisioned in my head and provides an easy to load "widget" too!

So, for those of you who are interested, click on the Shelfari bookshelf on the right. My library is by no means complete and will take me a while to finish if I add everything! These are mainly the books I have read in the last year and some others that I love. It also has a section for what I plan to read so I listed everything that is currently on the shelf.

Yes I know... I'm a nerd... but I'm so happy :)