Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Friendship, Family and BFF'S

Have you ever had a friend who was so close that you considered them more like family? Well, for various reasons I am fortunate to have a small handful of those friends… but one in particular stands out.

We have known each other for over 20 years and I hope that it is only the beginning of our friendship. We have been separated by schools, groups of friends, life choices, and now provinces… but I think we both know now that nothing can tear us apart.

Of all my friends, no one is ever closer to my heart than this one… and I am happy to say that tomorrow I get to leave Quebec (and all of its St-Jean-Baptiste celebrations) to spend some time with my BFF in her home away from home, Toronto. So, without naming names (because you know who you are)... I love you and we will see you tomorrow!!!

And, on that note… see the rest of you in a week or so!