Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dream Diary: “Disneylands”

Ah, hormones. One pill, just one! And this is what my brain does? Disney characters in a Borderlands-like video game mixed with Roger Rabbit?? Here we go…

DH and I were characters in a game very similar to Borderlands (which I love and we have played to death). Only, the “bad guys” in this game were psychotic versions of every single Disney character you could imagine, cartoon and human, and our animated sidekick was Roger Rabbit! We would go through, level by level, killing every beloved character that crossed our Disneyesque path. And then, we knew we would be facing the big boss so we found a black market vendor, no other than Judge Doom, and bought weapons dripping with slime from “The Dip” (hrm, you would have to know "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" to understand most of this I guess). New weapons purchased, we went ahead to the big boss battle and we were faced with… The Rock!!! Eyebrow permanently raised, we took him down without any trouble and that was when I woke up.

I have a very good imagination, but I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried! Here’s to another pill tonight….