Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dream Diary: Not Jersey!

Here we go again… I know that “New Jersey” has come up a few times in the last week, but never negatively so I am not sure what happened here. My apologies, in advance, New Jersey!

In this dream I was very pregnant and basically ready to pop. For some reason, this is when DH suddenly decides that it is high time I see what Wildwood, New Jersey, is all about. He went there a lot as a kid and I had never been so he was excited to show me around. I pleaded with him that it was not the time and we could go there another time when our child could enjoy it as well, but he started packing up the car and we were on our way!

Flash forward and we are in a condo by the beach eating dinner. He is talking non-stop about what a wonderful day we had and how happy he was that we took the trip, and I am clearly not feeling well at all. He offers to clean up and I decide to go to bed early.

Flash forward again and I am alone in the bed, in the middle of the night, screaming that my water broke and having horribly painful contractions. With the TV still on, he springs off the couch and rushes in saying not to worry, we will go to the nearest hospital… and I let him have it!

“This is all your fault! I never wanted to come here! I don’t want a Jersey baby! Get me home! Get me to Manhattan! Get me anywhere but here!” Over and over again I just kept crying that I didn’t want a “Jersey baby” and then I woke up.

Honestly, I have nothing against Jersey, I swear! We’ve stayed there, twice!