Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered!

Just as the title says... all of our forms and waivers have been signed and were delivered to the hospital this morning. In addition, I signed the government paperwork for the free IVF/IVM treatments and received my "calendar" (projected schedule of treatment) as well as all of my prescriptions and the one for DH to take.

Also, in the event that DH's travel schedule changes, we froze some of his "boys" this morning (or maybe I should be hopeful and say "girls").

And last but not least, we attended the mandatory information session this morning which, while late as usual, was actually more helpful than I had expected!

So, things are all set and good to go now! Come on November!!!

I will post more details about the schedule and the medications later on!