Pages - Menu

Monday, August 8, 2011

August Updates

I know I know.... I promised I would post on here once a week at least and I haven't kept my word... tough! It's the summertime and I have been busy so I just haven't had the chance. But, since a couple of people have been asking me about this lately I thought I should update everyone all at once.

No, we have not been hiding anything from you. We have not done any further treatments since last March actually. In fact, we are scheduled to begin one today but for personal reasons we have decided to postpone (which reminds me, I should call the hospital). I am not exactly happy about the decision but it is what it is. And, I do not wish to discuss it.

Aside from that,we still haven't gone on vacation yet this summer so it's been the usual schedule of working during the week and working in the yard on the weekends. Hopefully we will get away in a couple of weeks. I am determined to spend my birthday outside of the country or at least the province!

So, that's it for now. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!