Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Simple Update...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

I saw the quote above today, and since I haven’t had much to say lately (don’t laugh) and I haven’t had any good quotes for awhile either I decided to kill two birds with one stone. 

So, this is just a quick post to as to let you all know I am alive and well, DH is in Germany again, things continue to be busy at work and otherwise, and that’s about it! Nothing overly exciting, huh? Well, at least you have a quote to think over and possibly be inspired from as well!