Pages - Menu

Monday, February 10, 2014

Paying It Forward & Guest Bloggers

This was originally posted on Facebook, but I have decided to do this a little bit differently. The original said "the first five people to comment on this status will receive, from me, sometime in the next calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, or baked goods, something homemade, a candle, music - just a surprise! There will likely be no warning and it will happen whenever the mood strikes me. The CATCH? Those 5 people MUST make the same offer on their Facebook status".

I am going to do this, for myself; and not because Facebook told me to do so! I generally do this kind of thing anyhow, but I will make my five things a little bit more special somehow. And yes, I will inform those five people that this is my pay it forward and if they choose to play along then great! If not, I am fine with that too!  I already have some ideas in mind, I just need to execute them! 

Another thing I had in mind was to let other people guest blog here. I was actually approached by someone about this some time ago and never followed-up. Better late than never! So, if you are interested just let me know! Maybe if you decide to pay it forward with me, you could share here? Just a thought!