Pages - Menu

Monday, December 30, 2013

I Love Pinterest

If you don't already know what Pinterest is, look it up! It took me a while to get into it but now I am hooked! The only down side is that it is basically pretty bookmarks to other pages on the internet, so if there is something you really love make a copy before it's gone! For example, I found a lot of Christmas related things recently that I would really like to use in the future, traditions and such. So, I started a PowerPoint file with all of the things I found, descriptions and pictures included. I will keep adding to this file and hopefully one day put it all into practice. I also added some of our own traditions to the file and its coming along quite nicely.  I will make other files for other stuff over time and possibly print them all into a binder to have on hand.

And today I started a "secret" board for all things PCOS related. In my search I found the image below and I could not have said it better myself so I just had to share!