Pages - Menu

Monday, August 9, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten About My Blog...

... I have just been kind of busy the last few weeks.

DH just got back from California and is leaving again next week, I am going to physio for my shoulder weekly (and trying to avoid the computer as much as possible because of this), we are trying to finish up projects around the house both inside and out, my BFF is coming to visit in a couple of weeks and I am trying to get my birthday plans set for later this month as well. In the midst of all this, some strange and tragic events took place and that kind of threw me off for a few days as well because I just wasn't able to focus on anything.

Things are starting to come together though, and I have 2 entries started already so hopefully I will be able to post something soon! Thanks for being patient, despite some subtle hints from some of you that I have been "absent"!

All is well, just busier than usual!