Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Last Post...

Yes, you read the title of this post correctly... this is it.

After a decade blogging about PCOS, TTC, pregnancy, unexpected postpartum complications and 19 months of motherhood it is time to move and close this book.

Initially I had simply planned to enjoy the summer offline; disconnect to reconnect, limit screen time, get back outside and such. But, while those are still my intentions, I also came to the decision that it was time to put this space to rest; close the book on these chapters of our lives and move on to the next. 

Quite honestly, this place has lost its focus anyhow. I haven't had the time to write like I used to and I haven't had the energy to write like want to; kind of an issue if you're a blogger.

So, I plan to be back sometime in fall with a new project, but for now I am just going to take a much needed and well deserved break from writing and just be who I have always wanted to be... MOM.

Thank you to everyone who stuck by me and for following my journey... our journey.

Have a great summer! I am off to spoil myself with a pretty pink pedicure!