Pages - Menu

Friday, May 23, 2014

A Poem For My BFF

Just Because

Our paths crossed, so long ago,
And immediately, our bond began to grow.
A blossoming friendship, that no one could break,
Not even the years we spent apart could test our fate.

Looking back on the decades we’ve spent together,
I know we will be by each others side forever and ever.
You bring me comfort, you always know just what to say,
and you make me smile, even miles away.

Your husband is lucky to call you his wife,
and your son will be proud to call you mother,
but to me you are more special than words can describe,
because to me you are like no other!

I was fortunate to meet you,
I have felt privileged to know you.
And although we come from different trees,
family is what you will always be to me.

Love you to the moon and back!