Pages - Menu

Friday, February 8, 2013

Only An Aunt: Continued

A month ago I wrote a somewhat cryptic post about becoming an aunt again… and I am so excited because today I get to break my silence and share the news!

So, for those of you who have not figured it out yet (and for those of you who did but I could not confirm because it was understandably too early and you would expect me to do the same for you) I am excited to announce that my BFF, my little sister, my favorite person in the whole wide world (and her husband) is going to be a mama! And, not only are they expecting, but the baby is due on my birthday weekend as well! I can’t wait to become an aunt again!

A million congratulations to you both and I can’t wait to see you and give you and my future niece or nephew a huge hug!!! I love you guys with all my heart!!!