Pages - Menu

Monday, February 13, 2012

Round 1 (IVF/IUI): Over...

Did my blood test this morning and I just got the call from the nurse. No surprises... negative as expected. So, just to summarize everything up to date:

IUI #1 March 2010: Clomid – Cancelled

IUI #2 April 2010: Clomid – Cancelled

IUI #3 May 2010: Gonal-F – Cancelled

IVM #1 November 2010: Cancelled before starting (cyst)

IVM #2 December 2010: Repronex etc… - 4 embryos, 2 transferred and 2 frozen, Negative (BFN)

IVM #2 March 2011: 2 frozen embryos transferred, BFN

IVF #1 February 2012: Repronex etc…, converted to IUI #4, BFN

I will be meeting with my doctor soon and we will go over the medications I have been using, what I will use the next time, and anything else that needs to be discussed. I believe the next round will also be scheduled but from what I understand there is a LONG list ahead of me so who knows when it will happen...