Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Updates

So my plan didn't work - the exit fee was already included in my trip so they sent me home no questions asked! Oh well! Been home for over a week now and still haven't finished unpacking, sorting out gifts, etc... been too busy and tired to care. If I had the money I would go back in a heartbeat!

And, I am still in debate over my christmas tree. Last year I did not want to put one up but after everyone kept nagging me I finally caved and did it... the big one too! This year, once again, I cannot make up my mind. On one hand I don't really care and on the other maybe I should - why, I don't know. Usually today would be the day I put it up so I guess I will figure it out tonight. Maybe I will just put the small one up. I dunno, I am just not into it at all this year.

Anyhow, that's it for now. Busy month so may not have many more updates until 2012!