Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Updates!

Not much going on really, but I realized that I haven’t posted in awhile so I thought I would take a minute and write something before the long weekend! 

So, what’s been happening? 

We were supposed to be on vacation this week but since DH was sent back to Germany again we had to cut things short. We spent a couple of days in Ottawa last week over St-Jean and from the looks of things we won’t be taking any more vacation for the rest of the summer. I don’t really mind since I would rather travel during the winter anyhow. Thinking of a little fun in Vegas, relaxing in the Caribbean, and an adventure or two over in Europe in the next year depending on how things go. We will see!

Also, I have officially been smoke free for over 6 months now. I still get the odd craving, mainly when I am stressing out, but they pass. No point giving in now after all this time, right?

I have been lucky enough to see my niece every weekend since she was born but since DH is away for a couple of weeks I probably won’t see her until mid July *sniff*. Don’t grow too much too quickly and be good to mommy who is home alone with you now! 

Other than that there is not much to report. Happy long weekend everyone!