Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm An Aunt!!!

Joy – noun: 1. the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation. 2. a source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something or someone greatly valued or appreciated. 3. the expression or display of glad feeling.

Late at night on Saturday June 4th (2011) I oficially became an aunt! I got to spend some time with my niece on Sunday in the hospital and for the first time ever I wasn't afraid to hold a newborn! And I may be biased, but she is one of the sweetest babies I have ever seen! So alert and observant already too. Now I know what unconditional love really means...

Congratulations again! I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see the little munchkin again! You have an extra room for me to move into, right? Just kidding!