Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Elf On The Shelf

Facebook “memories” made me laugh today!

This morning, it reminded me of an old post stating how much I disliked the whole “Elf on the Shelf” phenomenon and how I’m pretty sure the parents just bought the creepy little elves for themselves! Flash forward to last weekend and, I admit it, I’ve taken “Elf on the Shelf” to a whole other level!

We don’t have the creepy little guy; no, no, no… we have a CUSTOM elf on the shelf! And not just one, but two!!!



Danica (left) and Marshmallow Snowklake (right)

The original elf was created by Sprouting Jube Jube in collaboration with Just ME. You can read all about the original elf here. And, they have a reindeer too! I am hoping to add one of those by next Christmas!

No elf shenanigans this year, though. I am not into that part of the phenomenon... yet.