Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Obama Wins Second Term!

"I wouldn't be the man I am today
without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago" 

Yay America! You did good! Yes, I realize that I am Canadian, but I am far more interested in American politics for some reason... well, their elections at least. 

And, while I am on the topic of elections let's talk about Donald Trump for a second. You know... throughout the end of the race he was nothing but a BULLY; offering millions of dollars to a charity of Obama's choice if he produces even MORE documents proving he isn't from Kenya! Get over it already! Honestly, in a way I wish Obama would have given the proof just so he could have chosen an anti-bullying program to donate the money to! And you gotta love Mark Cuban... his response to this nonsense? He offered a million dollars aid to hurricane Sandy victims if Trump would shave his head! Now that was funny! Ah... celebrities and politics... at least they make it entertaining!

So, Obama won, Trump had another public meltdown about everything (courtesy of Twitter), and the world goes on...