Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 30, 2012

August Updates

August was pretty slow up until a few days ago so I thought I should update before the month is over!

On Friday, August 24th, I went to see Wicked and it was awesome! I had started to read the book a while back but couldn't get into it. The tickets were a gift and I wasn't too sure about it but I am glad I went! It was entertaining and quite funny as well. I wasn't sure what to expect at first but I was pleasantly surprised!

On Saturday, August 25th, we went out for dinner at Le Vieux-Port Steakhouse to celebrate my birthday and then everyone came back to our place for cake and coffee. Yes, I usually have my BBQ but I really wasn't up to it this year at all and going out was a nice change! Less work for me at least!

And tonight... MADONNA!!! Need I say more? I am super bouncy and excited today and I can't wait! I have AMAZING seats, better than ever before, and I am really looking forward to this show! Apparently she was 2.5 hours late a couple of nights ago but it was her first show in North America so they were having "issues". Her trucks have already been spotted here so hopefully they are all ready to go! I can't wait!!!