Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Numerology: Part 2

More from www.paulsadowski.com...

Birthday Calculator:

Date of conception was on or about 2 December 1978; a Saturday. (TMI, I know!).

You were born on a Saturday under the astrological sign Virgo.

Your Life path number is 5.

Your fortune cookie reads: There is no limit to love's forbearance (in other words patience and tolerance; hah, funny!), to its trust (apparently), its hope (uh huh), and its power to endure (I hope so…).

Life Path Compatibility: (if any of you even know what you are)
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 and 7 (Note: My SIL is a 1, DH is a 5 and my BFF is a 7- YAY!).

You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 and 9.

You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 8.

You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 and 22.



You were born in the Chinese year of the Goat.
Your Native American Zodiac sign is Bear; your plant is Violets.



Celebrities who share your birthday: (only the ones I actually know, well, not personally!)

Billy Ray Cyrus (1961). Regis Philbin (1933), Claudia Schiffer (1970) , Tim Burton (1958) (This may actually explain a lot! I love his work!), Gene Simmons (1949), Sean Connery (1930), Rachael Ray (1968) (Shoot me!), Elvis Costello (1954)

Top songs of 1979: (again, only the ones I know!)

My Sharona by The Knack, Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? by Rod Stewart, Escape - The Pina Colada Song by Rupert Holmes (I love this song!), I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor, Ring My Bell by Anita Ward

Your lucky day is Wednesday. (Heh heh! “Hump Day”!)
Your lucky number is 5.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mercury.
Your lucky dates are 5th, 14th, 23rd.
Your opposition sign is Pisces. (Too many comments, so no comment)
Your opposition number(s) is 3.
Your birth flower is Gladiola

Your Birthstone is Peridot Peridot is used to help dreams become a reality. Some lists (from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources) consider these stones to be your birthstone too: Sardonyx, Diamond, Jade

Your birth tree is Pine Tree, the Particularity (Note: I am allergic to Pine!)

Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.