Pages - Menu

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Three Part Story

It has been 2 weeks since I began this blog and I have been pleasantly surprised with the feedback I have received. I was skeptical about doing this at first and few people asked me why I was even bothering, but I can honestly say that I am happy I did it! I miss writing. It isn’t creative writing as I used to do but it is just as much from the heart, if not more.

Now, to those of you who have been keeping up, we have reached the end of the prologue! Now, on to the story already! Every good story has three parts; a beginning, middle, and end. Next Wednesday will mark the beginning; new adventures, new hurdles to cross, and new challenges to face. I have a fantastic support system of friends and family, success stories to give me hope, fierce determination, wonderful doctors, and an amazing DH so I am not afraid of what’s to come!

I will be away from February 20-27 and will continue posting when I get back. The plan right now is to post once a week, on Thursday or Friday, but you can always subscribe if you want update notifications (bottom of the right hand column) instead of coming back to check.

One question that keeps popping up is why I decided to call this blog “Creating my Monster”. I have many answers to that question, but you will have to wait just a little longer to hear them… use your imaginations or wait for my explanation when I get back in March!

Republica Dominicana here we come!!!

P.S. AJ, since I know you are reading - Thank you (in advance) for house-sitting :)